Levels of membership
Full Members: clinicians in psychology, psychoanalysis, psychiatry, social work and clinical psychiatric nursing, psychoanalysts, and those in training at a psychoanalytic institute. Full voting members.
Associate Members: individuals in academic disciplines and the arts who are interested in psychoanalytic theory and practice.
Student Members: undergraduate and graduate students in psychology, social work, psychiatry, counseling, or nursing.
More questions about membership? Contact:
Christine Burbank, MSW, WMAAPP President
(413) 499-5258; firstname.lastname@example.org
Application / Renewal Form
Benefits of Membership
Notification about and free admission to study groups
and discussion groups
- Reduced admission to programs with preregistration
- Membership dues support your local psychoanalytic, psychotherapeutic community
- Continuing Education credits/units offered at
WMAAPP-sponsored programs for:
– Social Workers
– Licensed Mental Health Counselors
- Free listing in annually-published
Membership Directory / Addendum and website
How long does my membership last?
Membership period is from January 1 – December 31.
You may join at any time during the calendar year.
Applications and dues received after November 15 of a
given year will be applied towards a membership for
the following year.
To be included in the annual Directory/Addendum
we must receive your dues by March 30.